So I've been knitting lately, trying to occupy the free time I had after my exams have finished and I've finished knitting a piece using the same angora/lambswool blend yarn I had used to make some mittens in my previous posts. I'm not very pleased with the quality of my finished product, merely because I didn't have enough yarn to properly follow the pattern I was using: All-Day Beret
Rather than a beret, I've made a pseudo-beret/beanie. It was originally supposed to be a gift but I'm not sure whether to give it anymore. It's small enough to fit a dog, if dogs wore berets. Here's a picture showing how small it is as I've placed it on my cow plushie (who I call うし、which is 'cow' in Japanese [pronounced ushi] but it also has an English name Daisy because a girl I know insisted that it should be called that)
Well, it's small enough to fit a big dog like a labrador, or a German shepherd.